The Ring of Photography
Dedicated to the Perfect Image
Welcome to the Ring of Photography
Our guidelines for membership are simple:
- The web page must display quality photography or provide information about photographic materials. The point must be ~photography~ as an art form.
- No erotica, no gore and no hatred.
- Both amateur and professional photographers are welcome to join the ring.
- Supplier sites may quote prices, but must also provide substantial and unique content pertaining to photography. Price lists and links to other sites are not enough.
- Ring links must lead directly to photo galleries. No exceptions. The Ring graphic must appear on the same page as the registered URL. (Splash pages are allowed, but the page they bring you to ~must~ have the Ring code.)
- All sites must include the complete Ring graphic, unaltered, on the page matching the URL given.
- Informative text is welcome, but the intent of the pages must be primarilly to display photographs.
- You must have a working email address and you must accept membership in the Ring of Photography announcements
list (used by the Ringmasters only to communicate with the membership). (We also have a discussion list -- see below.)
- Family photo collections may join The Family Album Ring.
How to preserve your art & photos...
Free-Trials of Photography Magazines
NOTICE: The Ring of Photography will not sell your email address to any
outside vendor or any member of the Ring. We reserve the right,
however, to send you necessary email containing news and updates
about the Ring. If you do not enter a valid email address, you
will not be allowed to join the Ring.
It is also YOUR responsibility to make necessary address changes
and to remove your site from the Ring if you decide you no longer
wish to be a member. The Ring Board members will help you if you
have any questions.
If you wish to take part in an optional email discussion list with other
members of the Ring:
Click to subscribe to PhotoRing
Designing your own Photo Page? Click Here
The Ring Review Process
To join the Ring, you need to procure the Ring Graphic and include the following code on your webpage:
<!-- Begin Webring Fragment -->
<center><font=2><A HREF="http://commonwealth.riddler.com/Commonwealth/bin/statdeliver?291296&http://www.best.com/~gazissax/paths/ring/index.html"><IMG SRC="photring.gif" ALT="Ring of Photography" WIDTH=243 HEIGHT=24 BORDER=0></A>
<A HREF="http://www.webring.org/cgi-bin/webring?id=______&next&ring=photoring"><IMG SRC="phnext.gif" BORDER=0></A><BR>
This <a href="http://www.best.com/~gazissax/paths/ring/index.html">Ring of Photography</a> site is owned by
Click for the<BR>
[ <a href="http://www.webring.org/cgi-bin/webring?id=______&next&ring=photoring">Next Page</a>
| <a href="http://www.webring.org/cgi-bin/webring?id=______&skip&ring=photoring">Skip It</a>
| <a href="http://www.webring.org/cgi-bin/webring?id=______&next5&ring=photoring">Next 5</a>
| <a href="http://www.alsirat.com/paths/ring/searchengine.html" TARGET="_new">Search</a>
Want to join the ring? Click here for
<!-- End Webring Fragment -->
Fill in the blanks. The mailto should be followed by your email address. The next blank holds your name. All other blanks need to have your unique ring identifier (i.e. id=#)
You can get your ID number by filling out this form:
When you are through, (don't forget to pick up your ring graphics!), your
ring code will look something like this:
This Ring of Photography site
is owned by Joel GAzis-SAx.
Click for the
| Skip It
Want to join the ring? Click here for info
Submissions for the Ring of Photography remain in the queue for fifteen days. Be sure that your ring graphic is correctly installed and easilly found. Be sure that your address is correct.
Edit your site information
Enter your ring id, site id, and password below to log into Webring Management.
Forgot your password?
Visit the First Site in the Ring
Search the Ring
View the Index
View the Queue
Jump to a random Ring of Photography site
FastCounter by LinkExchange